End of Life Care at Penfield Veterinary Hospital
At Penfield Veterinary Hospital, we are here to help you during this difficult time. Our staff will help you to make the right choices and provide comfort and understanding.
Honesty and Compassion
Losing a pet is painful, and our team is here to offer compassionate guidance and support to you and your family. Whether your pet is entering the golden years or has a terminal illness, you can trust us to help you navigate the decision-making process during this difficult time.
Making a Decision
- Frequent vomiting or diarrhea
- They have stopped eating or will only eat by force
- Frequent incontinence
- Loss of interest in all or most favorite activities
- Chronic labored breathing or coughing
- Unable to stand or walk independently
What to Expect
At Penfield Veterinary Hospital, we provide the care and respect you, your family, and your pet deserves. Please contact us with additional questions or concerns.